Great time

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Tonight great time with people. Everything going into my favor. Pleasant surprizes.
Replies
6
Views
93
Life in I get my peaceful lifestyle Lifework movements no worries number one so does my mom my ### Offspring’s our pets we are just fine now PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I get a Miracle how about a houseboat it can be docked somewhere BIG DECENT SIZE FOR MY CATS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN SINCE...
Replies
10
Views
137
I SPEAK LIFE I GET TO MOVE AS FAR AS POSSIBLE FROM ### AS POSSIBLE GREATLY URGENTLY I DELETE ALL MY GAMES IM DONE TRYING TO BE HAPPY IN ### GREATLY IT ISNT WORTH IT FOR ME ANYMORE GREATLY IM WAY TO UNHAPPY NOW THIS HAS TO END NOW IT IS TIME TO LET GO I THINK IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO TRIED WITH ME...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom