Grant Us To Walk Diligently In The Spirit..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. Bless everyone on this site Lord and by your will answer all prayers.
 
Amen and amen....Lord I stand in agreement by the power of Your holy name...continue to guide and keep us according to You Holy purpose in Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:9 : Who can say, “I have kept my heart pure; I am clean and without sin"? A Prayer for Humility and Purity: Our prayer: "Loving Father, we come before You today knowing that we are not perfect. Your word in Proverbs 20:9...
Replies
12
Views
186
Please Jesus grant us the recovery of our car as soon as possible to return home quickly. I pray in your holy name that the authorities return to us the car quickly and steadily and in good condition. I pray for deliverance for ### and hope in Christ inside her heart. I pray for ### and ###, to...
Replies
6
Views
342
Heavenly Father, please grant us the comfort of your presence as we grieve the loss of our beautiful mother. Our hearts are broken but we choose to lean on you. We give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and what we believe you will do in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
49
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom