Grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion

Beloved
Dear, Prayer Family, I would like prayer for My ###, She has been sick and it looks like She will be going to see our Lord.....She needs prayer My Family and Myself as well...... But I want to thank our Lord Jesus for giving Me, My ### I'm so BLESSED to have had her ...... IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father,

I thank You for the life of this ###, and the loving family that surrounds her. Please touch each and every one, providing healing to ### if it is Your will. I ask for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit over this family. May they feel the presence of the HOLY ONE upon them just now. I pray in Jesus name and to His glory. Amen.
 
Lord, please touch this family, we are asking that you will grant them strength, courage, to cope and understand what you allow. Most of all we are asking that your will be done. Amen.
 
Lord help her to be safe with the Lord as earth with the Lord as well as her arrival in heaven this unknown to us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I come to you in pity and sorrow for my close friend’s great grandma. I know you can heal her, but if this is not your will, help her family to know she is safe in your hands. She was close to you, so please be with her in her final days. Please comfort her family and help them to see past...
Replies
9
Views
159
Please pray for my grandmother she is getting up there in age and my aunt put her in a nursing home. My aunt has POA so she makes the decisions for G- Ma. My mom is a nurse and wants to take care of my grandmother and my grandmother wants that too but my aunt isn't letting that happen because my...
Replies
10
Views
348
dleiverance form allidols and help us fallin love wiht Christ and know how to serve Christ hear his voice and have msot intimate relationship wihtour Lord Jesus Christ. Lord i have many idols btu i eed freedom form them so i may serve oyu with all my heart. i ask you odo...
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom