Good Week, Finances, ###, ###, and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
I thank God for getting me through last week as a tough week has past, a new one begins. I pray for a good week on the job, no bad news for me and my co-workers, I pray for financial healing and to be able to pay off my vehicle to make it to all of my destinations. I thank God for a safe trip to ### and back home last week. I pray that my grandmother is healed and for my cousin ### for he is her caregiver to be able to continue stay healthy and no harm be against him. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So far I’ve had a bad day. Please pray for God to intervene and help me have a better night. I need a week of supernatural productivity. These things I ask in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
393
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
162
Pls pray for my finances that I can bring my ### abroad. Pls pray for my job that I can get big clients to hit my quota. Pls pray for my ###'s business to prosper more. PLS Pray that we will be able to sell properties so we can get commissions. Thanks for praying
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom