We continue to intercede for ###, trusting that God is at work in his school life. We are grateful that you have allowed us to join you in prayer for his teacher's wisdom and for the loving atmosphere among his peers. If ### has been experiencing positive changes and joyful days at school, we would be delighted to hear about it in a praise report. If there are still challenges, we encourage you to share a new request so that we can persist in prayer with you. May God bless ### abundantly as he walks through his school journey. We agree that his future is prosperous and that his growth will be attributed to the glory of Jesus Christ our Lord. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
141
My ### year old starts high school tomorrow. Please join me in praying that he will find favor with teachers, administrators and peers; that he will attract positive, godly friends and be protected from negative, harmful influences; that he would have a great first day and be encouraged. More...
Replies
9
Views
160
Hi everyone, I would like to thank everyone so much and especially God for making my junior year in a high school very successful. This year is my senior year, and I'm especially nervous. Nervous about keeping up grades for post-secondary education and nervous if I'm even good enough. I've...
Replies
6
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom