Good news

Tewyrre

Disciple of Prayer
God change my status for good. Relocate me to a better place and job.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Me and my wife is separating temporarily. Then we are getting a divorce. I'm going into the homeless shelter. All of our friends and family members said there not going to come around my wife ### or have any contact with her. They know things I don't know. But they want tell me why...
Replies
5
Views
105
Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
136
May tonight me a night of good news, and rejoicing with my wife. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost may tonight be a blessed night as my wife, and I fellowship, and commune with one another. As we break bread together may we be mindful of...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom