Good Morning Prophet, please pray for ###

Anrik

Disciple of Prayer
Good Morning Prophet, please pray for my life...my spiritual life is sick. I lost my job, bless me with a nice job.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
349
I request you to pray for my daughter ### should get good proposals life partner and is doing job in ###. Kindly pray for her. She is liking one boy but please pray she should take right decisions.
Replies
9
Views
313
Prophet ### ###, please pray for my daughter, ###, ### years old, she has been diagnosed that she has an ulcer on her throat, now it's ### months, it's not healing. I trust God will heal this wound.
Replies
9
Views
966
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom