Good morning please pray

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Good morning please pray that this month on February is one of the best month for me please help me financially please help me with incentives from work and help me spend my money wisely, help me at work as well to work hard and meet my targets and also to stay out of trouble
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m facing homelessness. I’ve taken action to prevent it but it was futile. Lord in Jesus name, please go with and before me. I know that when you call me home all of these possessions will stay behind. Most people lose everything while they are here. I’m not sure what to do now as a single...
Replies
9
Views
464
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
308
Good morning please pray for my son ### he is suffering from acids and ulcers vomiting diarrhoea now he is dehydrated I believe my son will be healed for salvation of his soul thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom