Good morning man of God. Again am ...

Protelos

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning man of God. Again am ### from Limpopo currently staying at ###. I have a son he is ### years old. My son is going through a lot. He can't able to talk well, sometimes when he sleep he can immediately wake up n started to cry painfully looking the roof. He used to Mistreated other child like old person. Plz man of God help my son.. His name is ###.
 
Good morning man of God. Again am ### from Limpopo currently staying at ###. I have a son he is ### years old. My son is going through a lot. He can't able to talk well, sometimes when he sleep he can immediately wake up n started to cry painfully looking the roof. He used to Mistreated other child like old person. Plz man of God help my son.. His name is ###

I pray that God put his healing hands on him
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, please pray for my family, special my marriage Satan attack us every day, ### on top of the roof, we don't sleep at night pray with us.
Replies
5
Views
330
Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
307
Good morning man of God, praying to God for marital settlement and financial open doors. I wish to start a formation in fashion designing which has always been my wish but the school fees is ### which is ### for me to raise. Praying for financial helpers to be able to start my formation Amen ###...
Replies
5
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom