I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a true friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask.



Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
179
Tuesday went very well , today I am going to my bank to make some financial decisions, that I’m trying to use to help get blossomed into a financial miracle from my content creations , will read my bible as I wait in the bank lobby , the skills and interests that was given to me by GOD , I fight...
Replies
10
Views
213
I want to thank Jesus my lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my guide and comforter this wonderful day that the lord has made. All three have helped me not to let myself be taken advantage of and not feel bad about it. God touched me last night in a deliverance service and I awoke (...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom