Good morning, I would like ask for ...

Makararotes

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning, I would like ask for your help in praying that my new business is successful and everything I've dreamed it would be and more. I've built this company for my family, to pass on to my very young ###, business is very slow for me and barely bringing in any income. Please help me in praying that this turns around soon.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Good morning, I would like ask for your help in praying that my new business is successful and everything I've dreamed it would be and more. I've built this company for my family, to pass on to my very young son, business is very slow for me and barely bringing in any income. Please help me in praying that this turns around soon.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.



 
Heavenly Father, we pray for victory of the evil one who is putting so many obstacles in the way for good business; we pray that You would open the way and give the desired breakthrough soon. In Jesus name. amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
218
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I would like to be married to my ex boyfriend, ### ### and have a family with him. We have been separated for two years.
Replies
8
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom