Good Morning Heading to a ### Interview ...

Good Morning Heading to a Job Interview, Need prayers Holy spirit please speak through my lips and please let him just speak lol and let me get the job while obtaining certification. Father I need your financial and professional, direction stewardship so I can help you on earth with others Thank you so much ahead of time in Messiah's name Lord Jesus Christ - Yahshua Ha-Maschiach Ah-mein Ah-mein Amen !!. Thank you ahead of time, I trust that I will be coming back with a Praise Report !! .. Yaaay .. Thank you again and ahead of time. =) . Happy Monday. ~### -###

I prayed for this in Jesus Name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning God. When I woke up this morning I thought it was Monday morning and I was still tired and I thought about calling out sick. Then I realized It's Sunday and I still have another day to lay on my bed and drink alcohol and pretend that it's going to be ok. I will take it easy today...
Replies
15
Views
310
GOOD MORNING APPARENTLY IT IS OVER THE DEMONS THAT RAPE R IN CAGES THEY CANNOT RAPE ME YAY The good news for the WORLD ITS A GREAT FRIDAY. Now moving forward I get one JOB and Yahoo give me my email back that has my song on it period permanently. Now so I can hear myself singing I need peace...
Replies
8
Views
228
I speak create command demand decree declare Into existence 💯FOLD GREATLY I have my Soul mate area back healed since I was only taken advantage of used GREATLY all of my entire existence stolen from held down to never be happy or healed GREATLY it is time for my restoration from All the Thieves...
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom