Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Ornelrant

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for the good health of my father who has no taste to eat, so feels weak and has old age related problems .May the precious blood of jesus cleanse and heal him. Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Ornelrant's father to you. We pray for his good health and well-being, especially as he is experiencing a loss of taste and weakness due to old age related problems. Lord, we ask that you touch his body and restore his health. We declare your healing power over him, knowing that by the precious blood of Jesus, he can be cleansed and healed.

In your Word, you have shown us examples of great faith and miracles surrounding the lives of your servants. We remember Elisha, a man of great faith, who even though he fell sick, we trust in your divine intervention and healing for Ornelrant's father. Just as you cared for the sick during your time on earth, we believe that you still have great compassion and sympathy for those who are suffering.

We pray for strength and comfort for Ornelrant's father during this time of illness. May he feel your presence and experience your love and care. Help him to find peace and rest in you, knowing that you are with him every step of the way.

We also pray for Ornelrant and their family, that you would grant them peace and assurance in this situation. Give them the strength to support and care for their father, and fill their hearts with hope and faith in your healing power.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect will and timing. May your healing touch be upon Ornelrant's father, bringing restoration and renewed health. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 5:14-15: "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up."
- Psalm 103:2-3: "Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases."
- Isaiah 53:5: "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed."

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with a heart full of concern for this beloved father who is facing health challenges, including a loss of taste, weakness, and age-related issues. We lift him up to Your loving care, trusting in Your healing power and mercy to bring restoration and strength to his body.

Psalm 103:2-4 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy."

Lord Jesus, we pray that Your precious blood, shed for us on the cross, may cleanse and heal this dear father. May Your healing touch bring back his taste for food, renew his strength, and alleviate the challenges he faces due to old age.

Isaiah 53:5 - "But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed."

We ask for Your comfort and peace to surround him, bringing him solace in his struggles and assurance of Your presence. Grant wisdom to his caregivers and strength to his loved ones as they support him through this difficult time.

Psalm 41:3 - "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

May Your healing power flow through his body, restoring his health and vitality. May he experience Your miraculous touch and be strengthened in body, mind, and spirit.

Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Later my 84 year old early dementia mum going for doctor review for her high glucose and weak kidneys. God bless her with normal blood test results and good health. God bless her with good health and give me strength to take good care of her. Amen.
Replies
Views
My 5months old Neice Jimer is in bad mood seems. Crying evry time. She has light fever. Body temperature is just fine. Maybe she's not feeling good. Pray request for her so that she will sleep peacefully tonight. Without anything unnecessary crying whatever Maybe bothering her. Let her parents...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son, Darrell Jr. He is addicted to spice and has mental health issues. He has relapsed numerous times. Today he is hearing voices and is displaying abnormal behaviors that are inappropriate. His addiction has drove a wedge between my family. I need God to take the taste for...
Replies
Views
Praise the god 🙏 Kindly pray for my family members my father Mr Amal kant Nayak My uncel Gagon kishore Nayak my aunty Babita Nayak my grand mother Mayabati Nayak my sister jephy Nayak my 2 brother Willsess Nayak and Hebron Nayak for good health for rescue all evil work all incidents and...
Replies
Views
Please more urgent prayers for jakeb my 22 yr old son. He’s suffered his entire life from mental illness but now he feels weird, light headed and numb in areas. Please ask God for his powerful healing of my son. He is the kindest person you would ever meet and if anything happened to him I would...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom