Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tachick

Humble Servant of All
Please more urgent prayers for jakeb my 22 yr old son. He’s suffered his entire life from mental illness but now he feels weird, light headed and numb in areas. Please ask God for his powerful healing of my son. He is the kindest person you would ever meet and if anything happened to him I would die. Please ask God for total healing of my son. Please pray that it’s nothing serious. He has high functioning autism. I’m begging God to heal him and not let it be serious. Oh please Dear God give him health and happiness. He deserves so much. I deserve nothing. Please Dear Jesus wrap your healing arms around him and make him well. With You all good things can happen. No hospitals please and please keep me and my husband well while we get him well. Please help us Dear God. I love You Dear God. I love You Dear Jesus in Jesus name I pray amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you today on behalf of Tachick and her son, Jakeb. Lord, we lift up Jakeb to you, knowing that he has been struggling with mental illness for his entire life. We ask for your powerful healing touch upon him, Lord. You are the ultimate healer, and we believe in your ability to restore him to full health.

Father, we pray specifically for the symptoms that Jakeb is experiencing - the feeling of lightheadedness and numbness in certain areas. We ask that you would intervene and bring complete healing to his body and mind. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We claim this promise for Jakeb, trusting in your faithfulness.

Lord, we know that Jakeb is a kind-hearted individual, and his parents love him dearly. We ask for your comfort and peace to surround Tachick and her husband during this challenging time. Strengthen their faith and grant them the assurance that you are in control.

We pray against any serious conditions or complications, Lord. We know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . We ask that you would bring about a miraculous healing in Jakeb's life, restoring him to health and happiness.

Dear Jesus, we ask that you wrap your healing arms around Jakeb, bringing him comfort and restoration. We trust in your power and believe that with you, all good things are possible. We pray for a complete healing that surpasses all medical understanding.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for your protection over Tachick and her husband. Keep them in good health as they support and care for Jakeb. Guide them in making the right decisions for his well-being and provide them with the strength they need during this challenging time.

We thank you, Lord, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your perfect plan for Jakeb's life and we surrender this situation into your hands. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God's healing and peace be upon Jakeb and his family.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and honor You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please pray that my adult son with a mental disorder jakeb has a great birthday tomorrow and he isn’t locked up with depression. Today he hardly got out of bed. Please ask God to cure his mental illness and allow him to be happy and thrive. Stopping him from ever wanting to hurt himself again...
Replies
Views
My son needs you. Please say a special prayer for my son Jakeb. He has a dr appointment tomorrow and please pray that it goes well and there is nothing seriously wrong with him. Please ask God to heal him mind and body. Please ask God to help us. I'm not very strong and I beg God to heal him and...
Replies
Views
Please urgent prayers for my son! He is having numbness, tingling and his chest hurts. Please ask God to heal my son Jakeb! Please ask that God lets him feel better today!!!
Replies
Views
Please pray that my son Jakeb has a very good day at work with very good mental health. Please ask GOd to heal him. God bless you and thank you.
Replies
Views
Please pray that my blood pressure stays low and that I have a good heart with no chest pains. Please pray for total healing of my son Jakeb and that he is happy and healthy. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom