Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cindy_

Humble Prayer Partner
Later my 84 year old early dementia mum going for doctor review for her high glucose and weak kidneys. God bless her with normal blood test results and good health. God bless her with good health and give me strength to take good care of her. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Cindy and her 84-year-old mother who is facing health challenges. We lift up her mother's upcoming doctor review for her high glucose and weak kidneys. Lord, we ask that you bless her with normal blood test results and good health. We pray for healing and restoration in her body, that her glucose levels would stabilize and her kidneys would function properly.

Father, we also ask for strength and wisdom for Cindy as she takes care of her mother. We know that caring for a loved one with dementia can be physically and emotionally draining. We pray that you would grant Cindy the strength and endurance she needs to provide the best care for her mother. Fill her with your love, patience, and compassion as she navigates through this season of caregiving.

Lord, we trust in your power and sovereignty over every situation. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 103:3 that you "forgive all our sins and heal all our diseases." We claim this promise for Cindy's mother, believing that you are able to bring about complete healing and restoration.

In Jesus' name, we pray for Cindy's mother's health to be restored, for her blood test results to be normal, and for Cindy to be strengthened in her caregiving role. May your peace and comfort surround them both during this time. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for everyone prayer. My mum just tested glucose is normal, her full blood count result will be out next week. Let us praise God for his glorious grace. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mum she has stage 5 kidney disease, she is to weak for dialysis or kidney transplant, doctors are giving her 3 to 5 months to live. Please pray that Jesus heals my mum and her kidneys and health, pray that Jesus restores her health so she can come out of hospital and live a...
Replies
Views
My mum has been sick for over a month, the doctor said that she has issues with her kidney and she may have to go through dialysis. Help me pray for divine intervention to heal my mum's kidneys and restore them to full health, without the need for dialysis and she should gain her health back in...
Replies
Views
Hallo, Please pray for my mum Jelka. She has in moment very bad test results from MRT typing from head and needs to make new typing. I want to belive that new typing will be totally normal in the name of Jesus. Please support me in prayer. Thank you and God bless you
Replies
Views
today is the day 6 year old great grandaughter goes to be ? about false info people are telling the system going on that is not prayers for her and her parents and all kids going threw with and parents it shame the world has come to this thanks for all the prayers
Replies
Views
My 94 year old grandmother fell and broke her hip and has 2 brain bleeds. If you could please say a prayer I would appreciate it.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom