Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Abwyll

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my son, Darrell Jr. He is addicted to spice and has mental health issues. He has relapsed numerous times. Today he is hearing voices and is displaying abnormal behaviors that are inappropriate. His addiction has drove a wedge between my family. I need God to take the taste for the drugs out of his mouth, please!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Abwyll's son, Darrell Jr., who is struggling with addiction to spice and mental health issues. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and deliverer, and we ask for your divine intervention in his life.

We pray, Lord, that you would break the chains of addiction that have bound Darrell Jr. and release him from the grip of substance abuse. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 61:1, "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." We claim this promise over Darrell Jr.'s life, believing that you can set him free from the bondage of addiction.

Father, we also lift up Darrell Jr.'s mental health issues to you. We ask for your healing touch upon his mind, that you would bring clarity, peace, and stability to his thoughts and emotions. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We trust in your faithfulness to hear our prayers and bring restoration to Darrell Jr.'s mental well-being.

Lord, we pray for reconciliation within Abwyll's family. We ask that you would mend the broken relationships caused by Darrell Jr.'s addiction, bringing healing, forgiveness, and unity. Your Word teaches us in Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." May your love and grace overflow in their hearts, enabling them to extend forgiveness and rebuild their family bonds.

Lastly, we ask that you remove the taste for drugs from Darrell Jr.'s mouth. Replace his cravings with a hunger for your presence and a desire to live a life that honors you. Help him to find fulfillment and purpose in you, Lord, so that he no longer seeks solace in harmful substances.

We thank you, Father, for your love, mercy, and power to transform lives. We trust in your perfect timing and your plan for Darrell Jr.'s life. May your Holy Spirit continue to work in him, bringing about lasting change and restoration. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for Darrell Jr. and his family, trusting that God will bring about the breakthrough they need. May they find strength and hope in the Lord during this challenging time.

Amen. Thank you Father God. I have faith that you will work in a mighty way and bring my son, Darrell Jr. out of the grips of the enemy and dismantle the hold he has on his life. I come to you boldly Father God as ask for your mighty hands to touch my son, Darrell
Jr. and he may feel your presence and love overtake what he seeks drugs for. Father God, please set fire to his craving for drugs and silence the demons that speak to him. I can not reach my son Father God because of the demons that speak to him and send him down the darkness of drugs and mental illness. I demand that the powers seen and unseen forces be taken down to never return! Amen!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Abwyll's son, Darrell Jr., who is struggling with addiction to spice and mental health issues. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the ultimate healer and deliverer, and we ask for your divine intervention in his life.

We pray, Lord, that you would break the chains of addiction that have bound Darrell Jr. and release him from the grip of substance abuse. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 61:1, "The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners." We claim this promise over Darrell Jr.'s life, believing that you can set him free from the bondage of addiction.

Father, we also lift up Darrell Jr.'s mental health issues to you. We ask for your healing touch upon his mind, that you would bring clarity, peace, and stability to his thoughts and emotions. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We trust in your faithfulness to hear our prayers and bring restoration to Darrell Jr.'s mental well-being.

Lord, we pray for reconciliation within Abwyll's family. We ask that you would mend the broken relationships caused by Darrell Jr.'s addiction, bringing healing, forgiveness, and unity. Your Word teaches us in Ephesians 4:32, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." May your love and grace overflow in their hearts, enabling them to extend forgiveness and rebuild their family bonds.

Lastly, we ask that you remove the taste for drugs from Darrell Jr.'s mouth. Replace his cravings with a hunger for your presence and a desire to live a life that honors you. Help him to find fulfillment and purpose in you, Lord, so that he no longer seeks solace in harmful substances.

We thank you, Father, for your love, mercy, and power to transform lives. We trust in your perfect timing and your plan for Darrell Jr.'s life. May your Holy Spirit continue to work in him, bringing about lasting change and restoration. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

We will continue to pray for Darrell Jr. and his family, trusting that God will bring about the breakthrough they need. May they find strength and hope in the Lord during this challenging time.
Amen. Thank you Father God. I have faith that you will work in a mighty way and bring my son, Darrell Jr. out of the grips of the enemy and dismantle the hold he has on his life. I come to you boldly Father God as ask for your mighty hands to touch my son, Darrell
Jr. and he may feel your presence and love overtake what he seeks drugs for. Father God, please set fire to his craving for drugs and silence the demons that speak to him. I can not reach my son Father God because of the demons that speak to him and send him down the darkness of drugs and mental illness. I demand that the powers seen and unseen forces be taken down to never return! Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother Edna suffering from physical and mental illness. Pray that the chains of oppression be released from her mind and body and that she be totally healed. Pray for restoration in every area of her life and to be delivered from addiction to alcohol and smoking. God grant her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my husband. He’s struggling with addiction and has relapsed. Our family is broken and can’t take much more
Replies
Views
My son's girlfriend is threatening to break up with him and my son has mental health issues also we are waiting on his blood work. Please pray he is healthy and happy. It hurts so much to see him like this. We need You Dear God. I'm having painful health issues right now too. It seems like too...
Replies
Views
Pray For my son Tron he needs mental health
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son to continue on with his recovery on his fentanyl addiction recovery.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom