Good evening child of God I'm greatful ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
145
Hi, this is ### and I’m very grateful to everyone who has been praying for my health, thank you all. I’ve been under attack in my life for months now by the enemy in every area in my life including health, getting married, in everything! and even now I’m having trouble breathing as I write this...
Replies
12
Views
555
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,460
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom