Eirenalia

Disciple of Prayer
Good day I am ### ### ###, I have used a lot of evil staff, I need a prayer to cleanse my soul. Also need a prayer to soften the heart of my fiance who left me ### months back she is a mother of my ### years old son. I really love her and need her back in my life.
 
May Lord will solve all your problems with His mighty power and bless you with peace and good health...praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ...amen.
 
May Lord will solve all your problems with His mighty power and bless you with peace and good health...praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ...amen.
Amen ,, thank you so much I receive in Jesus name
 
Friend I'm praying with you. May you first seek the kingdom of God and all of its righteousness with all your heart. I pray that the Lord will bless all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a blessed day my landmark is great grt away Satan demons get my dream dog free or cheap gifted miracle super cute one a frenchie polmerian vehicle given to me bought free or cheap even if it’s towed to me directly easy fix something I can feel confident again my landmark is blessed not...
Replies
9
Views
142
Life in I get a Fine Ass guy today that wants a wife no worries GREATLY THAT CAN TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF ME MY 2CATS A SWEETHEART GUY THAT WORKS OUT AND HAS A GOOD HEART ♥️ I GET MY FAMILY BACK SEEING THEM HAPPY OUR PETS HAPPY FROZEN YOGURT TIME MAKES IT NO WORRIES I HAVE EXTRAORDINARY FVOR IN MY...
Replies
9
Views
44
Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom