Good afternoon my people of God Pls ...

Sulroff

Disciple of Prayer
Good afternoon my people of God Pls pray for me to get married this season of revival. I'm due for marriage. I need a man to call my husband this year. Thanks for your understanding God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Good afternoon my people of God Pls pray for me to get married this season of revival. I'm due for marriage. I need a man to call my husband this year. Thanks for your understanding God bless you.
Lord bring the correct and godly spouse. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
105
On Today Tuesday January 27,2026 At 2:10Pm And Good Afternoon Jesus And God! Right Now Jesus I Am Asking You Jesus To Heal Me And Everyone And Jesus You Pray To God To Answer My Prayer Request On Thursday January 29,2025 At 6:00Pm And I Would Like Birthday Bear Care Bear And The Man Of My Dreams...
Replies
6
Views
251
Good afternoon my people in the Lord. Please I need your prayer over marital breakthrough. Please help me pray God should give me a full package Husband. May our prayers be answered in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
464
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,733
Messages
16,814,395
Members
650,984
Latest member
Pngiushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom