Good afternoon I have been cursed since ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was a worshiper to the santa muerte about 15 years ago. I used to also pray to the devil. One day I decided I didn't want to keep worshipping her so I threw all her images and her alter. After I did that my life turned upside down I became an addict lost my family and I know it's because I...
Replies
6
Views
307
Financial struggles have persisted for years despite all I do to prosper. My father and my family when I was young also dealt with this despite his other family members being quite wealthy. I am considering this struggle might lie in generational sins or even a curse. I ask for deliverance from...
Replies
5
Views
283
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom