Going to church for the first time ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Going to church for the first time in years today and I have so much anxiety. My husband who doesn't believe anymore is going as well, please pray we have a good experience
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For some understanding. I was very excluded wherever I went. But, when I went to church. That stopped. I want to go to Church for Jesus, and not for the kind people there, in Jesus name, amen!
Replies
12
Views
217
I feel embarrassed after going to church and I don't know why
Replies
13
Views
237
Hi yall! My name is ### and I'm ###. I am looking to buy my first home but I want prayer for this process. First and foremost I would love prayer to just have guidance, and assurance that this is Gods will. If this is what God has called me to do, I just need prayer in making such a big decision...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom