God is great and he is Moving through mu circumstances I am still continuing to praise him and thank him. Through these circumstances my relationship with God has got closer, I love what he is doing in my life. Gods will be done. Gods Kingdom come. I love how hard Im seeking him and if or when he blesses me Ill remain blessed because through the shaking of my life Im closer to him. Praise the Lord of God of the heavens and earth.
Before she would not speak to me now she is responding here and there. so God is moving !!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
10
Views
195
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
182
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ### into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom