God's Will For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

america28

Guest
FATHER, I ASK FOR MY HUSBAND TO HAVE A DESIRE TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND AND SEEK YOU ABOVE ALL ELSE. I ASK YOU DELIVER HIM FROM DRUG ADDICTION AND REPLACE WITH A LOVE FOR YOU FATHER. I ASK YOU TO SOFTEN HIS HEART. LORD, I ASK THAT EVERY DOOR HE HAS ACCESS TO GET DRUGS, OR DO DRUGS BE CLOSED FOREVER. LORD, I ASK YOU TO FLOW YOUR LOVE THRU HIS HEART FOR YOU. I ASK THAT YOU FATHER GIVE HIM A SOUND MIND AND A MIND OF CHRIST. LORD I ASK THAT YOU NOT LET HIM BUY INTO THE LIES AND TRICKS OF THE ENEMY. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, we pray for your salvation in this husband in Jesus Name, Lord, you are the only who can save and deliver your people and we entrust ### husband in your able hands, let your love fill this family and your amazing grace be upon them, in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
167
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
280
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
13
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom