God's will and ways for ### heart and mind ♥️♥️♥️

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing in prayer with you for this precious relationship and the desires of your heart. It has been our joy to lift up your request before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to guide your steps, soften hearts, and align everything according to His perfect will.

As the days have passed, we continue to pray that the Lord has been at work in ways both seen and unseen. If His hand has moved in this situation—if there has been growth, connection, or confirmation—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, you’re still waiting and longing for His answers, please know we are here to keep praying. You are welcome to post this request again, and we will stand with you in faith, trusting that God hears and is working all things for your good.

Above all, we pray that you continue to feel His peace and presence as you seek Him. May He draw near to you, strengthen your heart, and fulfill every godly desire according to His perfect timing and plan. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.

Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
11
Views
181
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
177
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call. Thank you for guiding our steps and bringing ###s into my life. Lord, I commit this new relationship into your hands. I ask that your...
Replies
9
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom