God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
 
God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
My new life is summed up by His Love. My old life was so filled with disappointments. It's only through the grace of God that I made it out.
God showed me gratitude in areas where in the past I would have complained. I had plenty of materialistic things but I still was not satisfied. I had to lose everything before my journey to His Love started. I'm grateful.
God is Love.
Thank you for sharing.
 
God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
Thank you for sharing the good news. The Almighty God is always on time. Stay blessed in Jesus Mighty name. Amen
 
God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
Amen
 
A
God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
 
God made me weak so that I could believe entirely in His strength only, He allows me to be poor so that I may be blessed with His richness and live life abundantly in Him.
Romans 8: 28 &32
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"
May God bless us.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Article Article
Nothing Can Separate You From God’s Love! Romans 8:38-39: For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which...
Replies
4
Views
432
For another chance to have a relationship with God
Replies
13
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom