God's Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusheart3

Beloved Servant
Dear God, Help me realize how much you love me. It's hard to believe. I have a struggle inside me with my flesh and spirit. Make me like you help me overcome my issues. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Dear child of God, His love for you is something that as humans is hard for us to comprehend, but His word is filled with His love toward you! Read the bible everyday and you will see His nature, His love for you is endless. My prayer for you is that you would feel His presence so strong that you would never doubt His love! Remember the bible tells us that He inhabits the praises of His people. God bless you! :48: :jesus-sign:
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
105
Yesterday I requested a prayer regarding my ankle pain, and I wrote about my cousin that she used to love Jesus so much and she changed far away from Jesus. She believed in Buddhism and the Hindu religion, but yesterday after I sent the prayer request, I really felt I needed to send her a voice...
Replies
7
Views
114
For another chance to have a relationship with God
Replies
13
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom