God's Intervention In Abusive Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
Please pray that God intervene in the enemies plans & efforts to take my ### from his family again. God brought him home after seven years of being away, using a fatal illness & healing to bring that about. My ### is in a very abusive relationship with a woman that he is not married to, & they have a child together. She emotionally & mentally abuses him & threatens him with the child, of never seeing her again. And now she is using threats with his child to force him to leave his family again. He feels helpless to come against her. I prayed for 7 yrs for my ### to be brought out of this captivity & home to his family, & God answered that prayer it was a frightening yet miraculous way. We have done all we can to help them become a real family, a healthy family, but she is now forcing him back to the desolate place he was in with her, again, where he felt suicidal most of the time. This because she wants to be with her party buddies, drinking and fighting, all this with the kids in the house. She is only 21. My ### is 28, but he is calm mannered and quiet, she is extreme aggressive. Father God, Bind this abusive spirit in her, set my ### free, keep him & his family here safe with us, change him Father into the man you intended him to be, the head and not the tail, change her Father into the mother and mate you intend her to be in being with one of your children, bring her to salvation in Christ, direct her heart & actions and close the doors enabling her to take this action she has planned for her plans are not Your plans Father, nor your ways, and your word says man/woman may make their plans, but you will direct their steps. Open doors to peace and happiness for her here so that she can change her ways, her heart, her mind and be in a place of good moral example and faith and be all you want her to be, them to be. Father, she wants marriage to my ###, and they have a child, and I place this into Your hands Jesus, do not let my ### become unequally yoked in an abusive relationship. Please bring her to you Lord, or set my ### free from this relationship preserving his relationship with his daughter. I praise you Father God, I thank you for your mercies every day. Amen
 
Dear God, we plead invention in this family's situation. We bind feelings of helplessness and hopelessness and suicide. There is nothing too great for You to resolve and we trust in Your Love and Mercy to heal this situation. Please Protect the child involved. Thank you, Lord, for the answers to our prayer. AMEN
 
Dear Lord please help this whole family to find peace. Please help the child involved to be strong and to know you, Lord to depend on in this most difficult situation. Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. Amen.
 
I want to share an example of the abuse with you because these are two things that haunt me to the point of physical illness when I think about him returning to ### with his girlfriend. It was horrendous for a mother to have to watch. When he was so severely ill with fatal stage bacterial meningitis, the hospital released him home at one point when they thought he was past the critical stage, he had no insurance, and that night his brain swelled in the middle of the night. We did not know what was happening to him, he just shot out of his bedroom and he was just crazed, stripping his clothes off, he did not even know what he was doing to the extent that he was running through the house naked with me standing there, he was screaming in pain, kept turning the cold water on in the tub and throwing himself into the tub head first violently. I would get him up out of the tub, water off and try to calm him and direct him so I could get him to help, and he would just do it again..it went on several times over and over, he was screaming and saying he was dying. It was horrifying to see my son like that, I was traumatized and became more traumatized when all she did was scream at him that he woke her up, she cussed him viciously, said such horrible things to him and just slammed the door going back to bed. He would have died that night if I had not been there to make sure he got back to the hospital, and they told me in ER that he was dying at that moment, his brain swelling..the reason he went to water in the tub, same reason deer go to water when shot, that it is an animal instinct in the throes of death. That was his third critical relapse in this illness. Then the day he finally was released for good, three weeks later, we went to a restaurant to celebrate his healing, and suddenly she went crazy in there, it takes nothing to set her off and I do not even know what actually did set her off that time honestly, but she was screaming at him and made him go sit by himself in a booth at the back of the room away from the rest of us to eat alone like he was a five-year-old child being punished. After we just got him home from the hospital, after we almost lost him three times in the course of a month and he was still sick, now with seizure disorder and the headaches, a six-month recovery. He does everything for the kids and in the house on top of working at his job..she will not do anything to help coexist, she spends her money like it is on fire, takes his from him for bills. She sleeps, plays on the computer, and screams at him if he even sits down and he is not allowed to be sick at all, do not even say the words I am feeling sick after his illness and long recovery, he is not getting any compassion and not going to lay down sick on her. Back where they were, she has her friends come over to party and get drunk with the kids in the house, she even did it with me in the house when I was there staying to be at my son's hospital bedside. She lost the kids once for eight months and it devastated my son, he was suicidal over that as well and had to go into major debt with an attorney to prove himself innocent in the matter and have access to the girls. He also wanted to come live here, bring his girls here, to a better more stable environment away from her young party friends and the bad things they bring into their lives, and the risk they bring to the children again of which he has no control over, she has him so beaten down and helpless to stand up to her.

I also need prayer to bear with the knowledge that my son is emotionally and mentally abused the way he is. It has me traumatized. My marriage to his father was an abusive one, very violent. I got out hoping in time to save my children from being co-dependent to that. I had three daughters and one son, he is my youngest and only. Of my three girls, two came out well, and one came out to be an abused woman and sunk then to drug addiction, her life became a train wreck. She has pulled herself out of all that now, free for about four years. Now my son is the abused. He was very protective of me, we were very close with him being the youngest, the only child at home with me for years after the girls left. He is horrified at abuse from his childhood and seeing his mother harmed. He, instead of ended up an abuser from it, went the other direction and became me, the doormat that is abused. This is the second relationship in his life and the first one was a very abusive woman also. They are huge women, big boned, tall, heavy set and just overpowering. He has finally confessed that there is something wrong with him from the abuse as a child that makes him choose women who are abusive. None of us can come up against the abuse she puts on him, it will just make it worse for my son and if we go after her on it she would just do what she is doing now, telling him he is leaving back to ### with her or he can stay with us and not see his daughter. After being an abused woman, and the emotional and mental were the worse of all, made you feel you no longer even exist outside what that person tells you are, or what to do, you lose yourself with that abuse. And watching my son that I adore so much, that has away from me for so long, who became so sick that I almost lost him and had not seen him...I just cannot stop crying and shaking thinking about him there alone being beat down like that, no one to lift him back up, I honestly feel like my son may not survive this round there, and I may not have a son before long. I need God's help handling all this, I need a share of faith that my son is safe in God's hands and God has this under control. I need peace in my heart, comfort in my grief and pre-mourning over his having to leave, his loss again..she said by mid March they will be gone, six weeks. I need strength, I need God to somehow let me know that He is right here with me in this, that he has my hand and is in control. I pray he show himself to me in a way of there being no doubt about it. I am so weak from years and years of enemy attack..my spinal injuries and loss of ability to work, my career gone, my husband betraying me with many other women and finally leaving again after years of in and out to others. His never being a contributor to survival, never helping with the home and now for the past three of four years I been abandoned and sitting helpless as a spine injury and cannot do anything but watch my home fall in around me. My son came to also help me, to be the man as in grown son in my life that would help me with the things that are breaking me down and keeping me in bondage financially and my health..mainly the house. He cried last night saying he needs to be here for me and his sister, to protect us and take care of the things we cannot because we have no men to help. He is so torn in wanting to be here with us and to a good son to me, a good brother to his sister who needs him, and being forced to choose between us and going back to an abusive situation for his little girl. I need your mercy Lord, I need a share of faith from you, help me to find strong faith from within me to trust You are in this situation and will let no harm come to my son. Father please show me your face, please show me your hand, your mercies. Remove the fear from my heart and give me wisdom and strength and faith. Open the Heavens and pour out your faith and love into this situation. I praise your holy name, I love you Lord Father God, I thank you for what you are doing in this situation.
 
Praise God!!! Father I come humbly before you in prayer in the name of your Son and our Lord Jesus Christ to Change this ###'s heart. I pray that you put visions of Your love and peace and your ways into her heart and mind. Change her Heart Lord. We know You can Change hearts You changed the Pharos heart to harden it if You O God can do that we know You can Make a Heart soft and full of love. I ask that you Please Change his ###'s heart to love You and ask You O Lord into her heart and that you give the young man strength and that you unite them in marriage. I pray that you do wonders in their life and that they shall share their testimony of faith when they come together through you O God. I pray in the name of Jesus to be done by the Holy Spirit. Praise you Lord In Jesus name I ask in prayer for their child to be ok and for both parents to have fair share of their child. In Jesus name I pray AMEN. !!
 
Greetings in Jesus’ name!

We have received your prayer request and are supporting you in prayer.

We want to encourage you - no matter what your situation looks like, all you need is God’s Divine mercy and favour. Look at the case of the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15:21-28. Even though her daughter was in need of deliverance, she simply pleaded for mercy knowing how undeserving she was. We are all weak when it comes to the things of the Spirit. We all fall short of the glory of God. If we know how undeserving we are, we would not come to His presence and begin to ask for healing, blessing and deliverance rather, we would give Him thanks for His mercy and grace. Pardoning mercy makes way for healing, blessing and protection mercy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man that was in a abusive relationship. He got beat up by his girlfriend that's been married 5 times and she and her new boyfriend beat him up using a board. That landed him in the hospital over night. She is now kicking him out of her house. She told him to pick up all his...
Replies
8
Views
123
Please pray for me as I have a very abusive husband . I cant leave cause I have mo where to go and I would lose everything I have. Im praying God would intervene immediately and remove him from my home. I know that nothing is impossible with god and he said ask anything in Jesus name and he will...
Replies
12
Views
444
Please pray for ###, my sister, who is in an abusive relationship.
Replies
10
Views
428
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom