God's healing. Marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for healing, patience, and an abundant, fruitful marriage. Pray for humility in the marriage.
Replies
11
Views
42
Jesus you are the reason I live. Thank you so much! Yesterday was an amazing day and I got to spend it with my family. I pray special healing blessings upon my cousin ### who is out of the hospital after severe dehydration and a concussion. Please heal her back to 100 percent. Also please heal...
Replies
7
Views
164
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom