GOD'S FINANCIAL EXPLOSION IN MY LIFE.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers regarding my college fees. By God's grace, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity, but I am currently facing financial challenges in paying the remaining fees. I believe that God is our Provider, and I trust Him to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
265
Heavenly Father, We come before You today with grateful hearts, thanking You for Your constant love, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for guiding us throughout our journey here in ### and for the encouraging health results You have blessed us with. We give You all the glory and praise...
Replies
10
Views
215
I don't have job, money and we are concluding our courtship this month, Lord let there be shout of joy, procure for this wedding Lord
Replies
8
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom