We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear sister, and we are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you before the throne of grace. We have been praying for God's favor over your career, residence, and relationships, and for His peace and guidance in every decision you make. We trust that God is working behind the scenes, opening the right doors and closing the wrong ones.

We are believing with you for a successful surgery for your cat, Leo, and for God's provision for the finances needed. We have also been praying for strength and wisdom for you as you speak to your manager and participate in practice training with your team. We declare that your upcoming customer dinner training on Thursday will be a huge success.

If you have seen God's hand at work in these areas, we would love for you to share a praise report, encouraging us all and giving glory to God. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please don't hesitate to post your request again, allowing us to continue steadfast in prayer with you.

May you continue to experience the peace and lightness of Jesus' yoke in your life. We speak blessings and favor over you and all those around you, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
127
My father in heaven, please bless your servant, favor him and perfect all that concerns him, and take away struggling and hunger from us in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
84
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom