God's Favor

aretha44

Beloved of All
Father God in the name of Jesus I come to you praying all goes well tomorrow and ### be Blessed with the apartment at ###. Lord your word says we have not because we ask not. Well Lord I am standing on your words. In Jesus name. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
134
My father in heaven, please bless your servant, favor him and perfect all that concerns him, and take away struggling and hunger from us in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
104
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom