God's Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangrace55

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that God will continue to guide, protect and show favor in my life. Please pray that He will break all assignments that the enemy has against my spiritual walk, my finances, my health, my peace, my joy and my success.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Lord Jesus, I just pray right now for this lovely human being that you have created. Please hold them up in your arms of love and surround them with unexplainable peace. You are so amazing Lord, and I just pray that you honour this person's request and help them in your perfect timing. Amen.

“I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” - Jesus (John 16:33)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
127
My father in heaven, please bless your servant, favor him and perfect all that concerns him, and take away struggling and hunger from us in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
9
Views
84
Please pray for God's continued favor, protection, deliverance, and provision for my children and me as well as wisdom, discernment, and guidance for me in all aspects of my life. I'm also asking for prayers for a successful outcome for my two young children and me in a probate matter regarding...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom