God's Favor And Leading

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
Gracious God, thank You for the appointment I have tomorrow. I pray for Your guidance and leading in all that takes place. If this move is part of Your will for my life, I pray You would help me recognize the signs You send. Lead me in heart, mind and spirit to make this decision based on Your plan, not mine. Allow me to enjoy this process and find my way to a new start of Your choosing. By the precious blood of Jesus, I praise You for all You have blessed me with in the past, all that I enjoy now and all that is yet to come. Please guide me by Your hand. Amen.
 
I'm with you. Relax and enjoy your new adventure. ((((((HUGS!!!!!!))))))
 
Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this opportunity for ###. Help her to be at ease and confident in Your faithfulness to provide the right move at the right time. Let her shine for You with every new acquaintance regardless of the outcome. And if this position be your best for her then cause all the pieces to fall into place easily. In Jesus' name I ask this, Amen.
 
In ###'s life just give her your counsel and wisdom in every decision that she makes and let her enjoy the trip. Lord I know that when we ask for your will, your will, will unfold. I thank you for ### and prayers and encouragement that she gives to us all. In Jesus Name

Amen
 
thankyu for this new opportunity in ###'s life. Lord please provide ur favor and lead ### in paths desired by u. Praise be to u. Thank you father. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with all of these prayers for my sis ###. You always have great and wonderful things in store for Your children. I ask that You continue to lead and guide her and make all things clear to her. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Father, thank You for Your presence with me. I leave this matter in Your hands. Please grant me discernment in mind and spirit to know Your leading. Grant me peace regardless of what decision is made. I praise You for this opportunity and the things I have learned through it. Please bless and guide all of the circumstances of my life so that all of my time, talents and energies may be used in glorifying You. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
127
Please pray for me regarding a burden that God has placed deeply on my heart. I believe there is a great need for peer support systems for employees, students, and young people. After seeing the pain, struggles, self-harm, suicides, loneliness, and emotional challenges that so many people are...
Replies
12
Views
212
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom