Godly Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjames4christ
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjames4christ

Guest
That God will strengthen me in trying to remain celibate and that I will not put myself in those situations as much so that I may remain holy.
 
I have prayed for you. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

From My Heart to Yours… Happy New Year ###

Let’s Pray: God Thank You for allowing me to live and see another day, another New Year. Thank You for ###. With all that is within me I say, Thank YOU. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. There is nothing, no one, nor anything other than You worthy of worship. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. Let me always walk in the respect and honor that You deserve.

God I ask in Jesus name “Encourage me to be my best self this year at all times. Let this New Year cause and bring about an acceleration and fulfillment of Your purpose for my life. Motivate me daily to live my purpose-driven life. Open up my heart, my mind, and anoint my ears to hear what You are saying to me through Your Word. You are the potter I am the clay. Work on me. Work Your Will in my life. Take me beyond my limits and boundaries to Your unlimited capacities as You work Your awesome power in my life. Cover and protect me as I allow You to purify me. Continue to bring me into my metamorphosis like the caterpillar. Transform me by the renewing of my mind through the Word of God, so that I may know and prove what is good, acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Let me come forth as pure gold. Let me become inward and outward all glorious for the King of Kings.

Let love, peace, healing, excellent health, joy, happiness, prosperity, protection, and the favor of God reign within the walls of my home and upon my life as I surrender my life and my will to YOU. God You are my source. Let every need be met in my life and home. You are the source of my strength. Strengthen and develop my faith in You like never before. And God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love and care about and the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. And I Thank You God for Answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
 
Lord, it is so nice to see someone trying to do what is right during times in which we have so much sin around us and things to tempt us. Lord, give this person strength to do your will. Please bless ### with wisdom to know when ### is not in right situations, and please guide ###'s footsteps. Please use ### to be an encourager for others who want to be celibate. Lord, I thank you and love you. Amen
 
I pray that God will assist you in your celibacy and help you to resist any temptations or compromising situations you may encounter. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
190
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
168
Shalom Could you please pray that God will give me strength, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, in Jesus' name? Thank you so much and God bless you in Jesus name Amen!
Replies
12
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom