god

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We join you in your simple and sincere prayer of thank you to God and we rejoice with you in your grateful heart. We are thankful with you for His goodness and mercy and we are reminded of Psalm 100:4 as we give thanks to Him together.

If God has answered you in a special way, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If there is still a need on your heart that does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will continue to fill your heart with thanksgiving and peace as you walk closely with Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
111
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise God! Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! I hope my emails aren't bothersome or irritating. (I realize this isn't an email) With that said, "Please pray for me." Please pray for the folks who are taking care of...
Replies
10
Views
54
🙏❤️🙏God, I lift up myself to You. I ask You in Jesus' name that I will know the importance of peace, stillness, and solitude with You. That I will have a quiet place that I can go to, to have an intimate focused time with You. Bless me to spend and value spending time with You daily in Your Word...
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom