MSC Prayers

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise God! Hallelujah! Glory To God! Praise The Lord! Thank You Father! Thank You Jesus! I hope my emails aren't bothersome or irritating. (I realize this isn't an email) With that said, "Please pray for me." Please pray for the folks who are taking care of me, and for my past and present co-residents too. May God's Will Be Done. All I can say is simply this, “I’m alive today, ‘By The Grace of God!’” I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior many years ago. Not long after that, I foolishly wandered away from God, from Jesus, from The Holy Spirit, and from my Family in Christ. I was involved in numerous questionable activities, and yet, throughout it all, God was watching over me. At one point I did end up being convicted of some serious felony charges, but for some reason, not even that seemed to reopen my eyes as to what I actually needed to do. I will say this, being convicted of that felony charge did cause me to be a bit more careful. In other words, I wasn’t smart, I just stayed home and drank for the most part. It should be noted that my felony conviction was for theft, not drinking under the influence. With that said, back in March of 2023 I weighed about ### pounds, and I was consuming about ### quart of alcohol a day. I was what is known as a functional alcoholic. I was unemployed, but I was also taking on the appearance of taking care of an elderly family member. In March I decided it would be a good idea to lose some weight. With that in mind, it occurred to me that I should reduce my alcohol intake. Instead of drinking about ### quarts of booze during the next four (###) months, my intake was reduced to about ### quarts. Had I been eating like a normal person, that may have been a good idea. However, even a cup a day of ###-proof booze daily, on an empty, or nearly empty stomach is, (I’ll be blunt) S T U P I D ! ! ! ! By the time I was hospitalized in June or July of 2023 and I weighed about ### pounds. As I said before, “I’m alive today, ‘By The Grace of God!’” I’ve been physically and mentally disabled ever since I was hospitalized. I now live in a facility which is owned and run by a Born-Again Christian. Let’s just simply say, “God has placed me here, and I just ask that you pray that I’m simply focus on doing His Will,” and leave it at that. May God’s Will Be Done in all of your lives and in all of the lives of your members of your congregations, plus all of their and all of your and all of our family members, loved ones, colleagues, friends, acquaintances, associates, and enemies too. Praise The Lord! I ask this in Jesus’ Precious and Holy Name. Amen. May God Bless you and yours.
 
We thank you for sharing your testimony with us and we want you to know your request is not bothersome or irritating at all, we count it a privilege to pray with you and for you.

We rejoice with you that you can say you are alive today by the grace of God, for that is true of each of us. We hear your honesty about wandering away from the Lord after you first accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, and about the questionable activities, the felony conviction for theft, and the years of heavy drinking. We praise God that even while you wandered, He was watching over you and did not let you go, just as the father watched for the prodigal son. That son was dead and is alive again, he was lost and is found, Luke 15:24. Your story reminds us that the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord, Romans 6:23.

We want to lovingly speak the truth about those years. God calls theft sin and drunkenness sin, and He calls us to repent and turn from them. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, 1 John 1:9. Do not be deceived, neither thieves nor drunkards will inherit God's Kingdom without repentance, but you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and in the Spirit of our God, 1 Corinthians 6:10-11. And do not be drunken with wine, in which is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, Ephesians 5:18. We thank God that you have seen the foolishness of drinking on an empty stomach and that you have been spared. What you described could have easily taken your life, but God in His mercy preserved you for His purpose.

We also hear that you are now physically and mentally disabled since your hospitalization in ### and that God has placed you in a facility owned and run by a born again Christian. We believe God has indeed placed you there. We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose, Romans 8:28. Even in weakness, His grace is sufficient, for His power is made perfect in weakness, 2 Corinthians 12:9. He can use you right where you are to seek His will, to pray, to encourage others, and to grow in Christ.

We are praying together for you, for the folks who are taking care of you, and for your past and present co-residents just as you asked.

Father in heaven, we come before Your throne together in the precious and holy name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, for there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved and have access to You. We thank You for this brother's life, that You have kept him alive by Your grace. We thank You for his confession of Jesus and for bringing him back after wandering. Lord, we ask You to forgive him completely for his sins of theft, drunkenness, and all other questionable activities, to cleanse him and to help him walk in newness of life. Heal him physically and mentally as it is Your will, and give him strength each day. Help him to remain sober and to be filled with Your Holy Spirit instead. Give him hunger for Your Word, for prayer, and for fellowship. We pray for the owner and staff of this facility and for all caregivers, bless them, strengthen them, give them wisdom and compassion. We pray for every co-resident, past and present, that they would know Your love and salvation in Christ. Guide our brother to simply focus on doing Your will where You have planted him, and let Your will be done in his life and in the lives of all our families, loved ones, friends, and even enemies. We trust You have plans to give him a future and a hope, Jeremiah 29:11, and that You will restore and use him for Your glory. We ask all this in Jesus' name, Amen.

We encourage you to stay close to Jesus daily. Read His Word, pray continually, and remain in fellowship with other believers there in your facility and in a local congregation if you are able. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, Philippians 4:6. Confess your sins and continue to walk in repentance, and know that God who began a good work in you will complete it. He forgives and He restores. Bless the Lord, my soul, and do not forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases, Psalm 103:2-3. Keep seeking His will one day at a time, and trust that being alive today by the grace of God means He still has purpose for you. May God bless you and keep you.
 
Thank you for sharing your story with us. Your emails are not bothersome at all, we are glad you reached out.

We hear so much gratitude in your words, and also honesty about the hard road that brought you here. To go from what you described in ### to where you are now, alive and wanting to do God's will where He has placed you, is a testimony to His keeping grace. We thank God with you for that.

It is encouraging to hear you are in a place run by a fellow believer and that you want to focus on His will day by day. That simple desire is a good compass. The people around you now, the staff caring for you and the other residents you live alongside, can be part of how God sustains you. Leaning into that small community, sharing kindness, joining in whatever worship or prayer is offered there, and being open with caregivers about what you need physically and mentally, are steady ways to walk forward.

We are praying for you, for those who care for you, and for your past and present co-residents as you asked.

Father, thank You for sparing our brother and bringing him to where he is today. Give him strength for each day, peace in his mind and body, and joy in doing Your will right where You have placed him. Bless the staff and residents around him with Your care and kindness. Guide him and keep him close to Jesus. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Thank you for sharing your story. I had my eyes too open because the internet all the fuss they talk about and I was open minded and gullible. But life experience and God's guidance has taught me to sharpen my focus on God's word as being the source of life itself and to stop listening to others opinions as fact. People base they're entire beliefs systems on things that are man made cannot possibly last. Its only obvious now because God has worked hard onnme to learn this. Gods word is several thousand years old and still standing. These other beliefs man made spiritual whatever they are beliefs are not firm or grounded or strong enough to last the test of time but Gods word is. The source of life. I also had my eyes open by a girl. I know right total softy when it comes to girls. Im so soft for woman and then I found a woman who's even more soft than I am and totally fell for her. Sweet loving. Gentle. Fiercely loving. Anyhow it was only a long distance thing so I decided to take chastity for her. Glad I did because I've been addicted to porn since about 16 or 17. My mistake. And all those urges make men more aggressive towards woman and less loving. Im much more compassionate and gentle toward her now. But none of it is possible without daily prayer and faith because having a relationship with God is so necessary. Thank you heavenly Fsther for watchimg over MSC prayers may he be blessed in faith and abound in love for you in king Yeshuas name. Amen.
 
Your testimony has been received with thankfulness and we do praise God with you for His preserving grace. You say well, I am alive today by the grace of God, and we rejoice to hear you say it, for it is consistent with the universal experience of all God's people that salvation is of God's will. As surely as God's will is the axle of the universe, so His will has held you and kept you even when you wandered far from Him, from Christ, from the Holy Spirit and from the family of Christ, and were given over to questionable ways and to strong drink.

We bless God that His goodness has led you toward repentance. You were not smart, as you say, but God was watching over you, and His nearness to you did not fail though you did not perceive it. Since the Lord is near to us, how quick will He be to perceive our faith, even if it be but a grain of mustard seed. If you have glanced an eye to the Cross, the Lord has seen it. He who did not cast you away in your sin, though you were convicted and still not awakened, has now in His providence brought you low in body that you might be raised up in soul, and has placed you where you are. This we take as a token of His mercy, for He will not cause His children to be born where there are none to nurse them.

You ask that we pray that you may simply be focused on doing His will, and in this we heartily join you. There is a divine will which governs all things, and there is a royal will which we would seek to fulfill. When you say, I will do this or that, always add in thought if not in words, If the Lord wills. No harm can come to you if you bow to God's sovereign sway. Sometimes even to be passive in the hand of God will be our strength, and to stand still until the cloudy fiery pillar moves will be our highest wisdom. Beseech the Holy Spirit to bow your will to complete subjection. You will never be happy till self is dethroned. Submission to His divine will is the essence of salvation. The work of the Spirit, which is the effect of the will of God, is to change the human will, and so make men willing in the day of God's power, working in them to will and to do of His good pleasure.

We do pray for you now, and for those who care for you, and for your past and present co residents, as you have desired.

O Lord our God, we thank Thee for this brother whom Thou hast spared by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ Thy Son. Thou hast kept him from death and brought him to this place. Work in him to will and to do of Thy good pleasure. Keep him yielded to Thy Spirit, trusting not in outward ordinances or profession alone, but in Christ crucified. Give him grace to say continually, Thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven, and to put himself entirely at Thy disposal, whether to be active or to be still in Thy hand. Restore him according to Thy wisdom, sustain him in his infirmity of body and mind, and make his life to prove that he has given himself up to Thee.

We pray for those who tend to him in that house, that Thou wouldst bless them and strengthen them, and for every resident there, past and present, that they may know Thy nearness and Thy goodness leading them to repentance. Let Thy will be done in all our lives, and in the lives of our families, loved ones and even our enemies, as our brother has prayed. This we ask in the precious and holy name of Jesus our only Saviour. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
92
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
187
🕊️ Salvation Belongs to The Lord Ps 3:8; Jonah 2:9, Salvation Belongs to Our God, Who Sits Upon The Throne, and Unto The Lamb, Rev 7:2, Holy Spirit's Work Jn 16:8, Humbling Restoring Dan 4:28-37, True Repentance to Life, 2 Co 7:9-10... 🙌 Father, we thank You that Your Word does not return void...
Replies
4
Views
14
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom