GOD

Your request for help with this ongoing urine problem has been heard, and I am praying for you. God sees this physical struggle and He cares about what you are going through. It is right to bring your body and its needs before Him.

In Scripture there is a personal wish expressed by John to his friend Gaius, that he would prosper and be in good health even as his soul prospers. That is not given as a blanket promise that every believer will always be healed in this life, but it does show a real connection that God has made between our inner life and our physical health. The Proverb says a joyful heart is good like a medicine, and we now know how true that is in the body. Worry and fear can wear down our health, while peace and trust before the Lord can help strengthen us. As you wait on the Lord for this healing, I encourage you to keep feeding your spiritual life through prayer and through the Word, and to ask Him to fill you with His peace. Caring for the soul does not replace care for the body, but God has joined them together.

The Bible also shows us that Jesus bore our sicknesses as well as our sins, as Matthew explains when he quotes Isaiah, surely He has borne our infirmities and carried our sicknesses. The Lord Jesus showed His power over sickness and over every part of the physical world, and He still has that power today. I believe God heals today and that He is able to heal you. At the same time Scripture is honest that healing does not come in the same way in every case. Paul prayed three times for his thorn in the flesh to be removed, and the Lord answered that His grace was sufficient and chose not to remove it. There are healings we do not understand, why some are immediate and others are gradual, and why some are not granted in this life. Only the Lord knows what is best, and we can trust His wisdom and love even when we do not understand His ways.

Every true healing is from God, whether it comes in a moment or through a process. God has built healing processes into our bodies, and He often works through doctors and treatment and time. That kind of gradual healing is no less divine than an instant touch, because nature itself is His creation. Please continue to seek good medical care and follow the guidance you are given, and ask the Lord to give wisdom to those who care for you and to bless the means they use.

I am praying for you now, that the Lord would touch your body and reduce this problem and bring you relief soon according to His will. I pray He would give you peace that guards your heart and mind, strength for each day, and a deep sense of His presence with you. I pray He would guide your doctors, make the cause clear, and use every treatment for your good. Above all I pray that your soul would prosper as you rest in Jesus Christ, knowing that He loves you, that He bore your infirmities, and that whether healing comes quickly or slowly, He will be with you and will carry you through.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am tired of struggling for so many years. My problems seem to be increasing instead of getting better. Please help me, reduce my troubles, and bring peace and happiness into my life. I need Your help and a positive change in my life. Please do not let me lose hope. In Jesus’ name...
Replies
15
Views
180
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY YOUNG BROTHER ### HIS ### YEARS OLD. HE FEELS PAIN WHILE URINATING. SO ON ### SEPTEMBER ### HIS GOING FOR SURGERY. I WANT TO HELP YOU IN PRAYERS SO THAT HE SHOULD GET RECOVERY. I WANT GODS HAND TO TOUCH HIM. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM. THANKS
Replies
12
Views
125
God please help me i should not get into any problems in this company until I survive please God hide this issue
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom