God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
May you bless and keep my baby. May she be allowed to see through clearer eyes than mine. That you protect her and make sure she always knows to keep herself safe for me because all my love is with her. And I know true love because of her. And through her have a better understanding of you. Thank you for the gift of her. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray that my co-worker who spreads lies and hate- receives a new job somewhere else very soon and leaves this job so that I may have peace at work and my boss can focus on bettering his life. Unfortunately- she has used herself to tempt my boss and now because of his lust for her he...
Replies
9
Views
139
GOD MY ### SHOULD BE HEALTHY SHE SHOULD NOT GET ANY PROBELM PLEASE GOD KEEP HER HEALTHY AND SAFE ALWAYS PLEASE GOD
Replies
12
Views
176
Almighty God please help me. I just lost the love of my life, my beautiful wife ###. She's in heaven with you now and I miss her tremendously. We were together 10 years and now she's gone with you. Please protect her for me and let her know I love her and miss her tremendously. She always prayed...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom