God, you are my Saviour Divine

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you up before our Saviour Divine, our Almighty God, asking for His deliverance from this trap and for His hand of protection over you and the school in the face of these attacks by the Eastern Dossier blogger who is maligning your name. We have asked the Lord to be your defender and vindicator when your reputation is being attacked, and to let truth prevail, for we know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper as promised in Isaiah 54:17. We have also been praying as you requested for His perfect peace to guard your heart and mind in the midst of this trial, the peace that He promises in Phil 4:7 and John 14:27.

We continue to stand with you and ask God to grant you wisdom, favor, and peace as you trust in Him.

If your request has been answered and the Lord has brought resolution and peace in this situation, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots are LESS than me for I am human, and know Jesus as my Saviour! You A.I. bots are NOTHING. I on the other hand have been created in the image of the LORD God. I have repented of my sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. I am about my heavenly Father's...
Replies
9
Views
108
Please help me lord , im begging you . Help me complete all my pending jobs. Please help get my father's pending money. Please lord im begging you . Please don't let anyone keep grudge and enmity against me. Help me be a person who everyone loves and trustworthy. Lord Jesus please im begging you...
Replies
8
Views
170
Dear lord my saviour God, today I come to you with a heavy heart. Lord please help me ease every pain I'm going through. Please keep me safe from all evil beings and forces. Please be the shield that protects me from anything or anyone who is trying to hurt me or wants to see me down. Oh lord...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom