God, why are you letting evil spirits to take pleasures ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie12

Beloved of All
God, why are you letting evil spirits take pleasure in hurting me and taking my freedom, not letting me use my achievements, etc.

Why

Please, pray
 
Dear Lord, please do not let Your child be tormented, for it is in Your hands to relieve him or her. Please Lord do not let Your child be sad and provide him or her with Your love and compassion. Take the pin away and make a good heart again. In Jesus name I pray.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
309
God why are you not help me, I need answers asap, please? Stop the devil torturing me from all directions, stop my ex take full charge over him and convict him from all his terrible abusive behaviour always, I can't do that anymore, please help me a lot, we need healing me and my daughter...
Replies
8
Views
323
God why would You let these spirits torture me for so long, years ###-###. The Bible teaches us that there is no condemnation in Christ. I have accepted Jesus, why do You allow that? Please stop that immediately, expel them. My body is the temple of the HOLY SPIRIT, not a place for evil spirits...
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom