God, ### wants to see me dead tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, ### wants to see me dead tonight to save his whole family's soul. Please pray for God's hedge of protection around me and my thoughts tonight because I'm wicked and he's blessed. Please pray that God will have mercy on my soul because I can't ignore these thoughts in my head and I need God's help to help me get through this and he's going to play God all night tonight to save his mother's soul and to see me dead and rot in hell. Please pray that God will break this curse and remove ### from my life permanently.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Trust

O Christ Jesus, when all is darkness and we feel our weakness and helplessness, give us the sense of Your presence, Your love, and Your strength. Help us to have perfect trust in Your protecting love and strengthening power, so that nothing may frighten or worry us, for, living close to You, we shall see Your hand, Your purpose, Your will through all things.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. If you're in immediate danger or need urgent help, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area...
Replies
8
Views
159
You removed them because they couldn't go where you're taking me. Don't chase what you've already clearly away.
Replies
9
Views
122
I might not see it yet, but you are writing a wonderful story with a beautiful ending for me. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,690
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom