God, Tomorrow is going to be overwhelming because I have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
God,

Tomorrow is going to be overwhelming because I have two quizzes tomorrow and my sadness has made me miserable and non-interested in my studies. Please give me strength to do my best as well to do better.

Tomorrow I hope is a better day. Especially for my lover and I. I hope you lead us the way back together and with that I trust in you to do so.

Please give me the strength to keep believing and having hopes. I hope he dreams about me tonight and hopefully he wakes up thinking of me. Forgive me if that's selfish. I love him. Hopefully I will be able to say hi to his friend, especially in confidence because his friend wants me to do so. Let tomorrow go swell and be better than today. Please, Lord, bring us back together and I will be grateful. Please let my love, ###, see kindness and love in himself as well as me. Please visit him in his dreams and bless him and show him to be a better person. I hope he's lonely without me too and you know the rest.

I'm off to bed and everyone is in my prayers tonight. Everyone. Thank you God for this life. Please pray for me as well. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, tomorrow I go to court. Please help me tomorrow. Mediation did not work out for ### and the other party. I don't know what will happen in court tomorrow. I hope for something favorable. God please help me. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
349
Please pray for me and my partner, ###, who has started showing me signs of rejection, expressing interest in leaving me and our marriage plans because she feels I am no longer good enough for her due to her having more money now than I do. She's putting up demands which she knows I cannot meet...
Replies
9
Views
295
By the grace of God, tomorrow I have 2 interviews. One is through online video call interview and other one is real face to face interview. I have disappointed earlier but Jesus gave me hope. May the God's will happen in my Life. Let our father God decide which job I should go for. His will is...
Replies
12
Views
537
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom