By the grace of God, tomorrow I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, tomorrow I go to court. Please help me tomorrow. Mediation did not work out for ### and the other party. I don't know what will happen in court tomorrow. I hope for something favorable. God please help me. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
349
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
93
Tomorrow, I have 2 interviews. My last interview was done yesterday but it was not hopeful for me. The last interviewer said that, they'll inform me later whether I'm selected or not. I feel like that I'm rejected for that job. Tomorrow is my another chance for pursuing a career. I'm mentally...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom