God to take charge over my life

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God take charge over ### make her to work harder and faster, she is so slow and I am not pleased with her, she practically does nothing for money, convict her to be much more active and for me to be able to rely on her, but really I need much better person asap bring it now, please ###
Replies
8
Views
368
Please God take charge over ### make her to work harder and faster, she is so slow and I am not pleased with her, she practically does nothing for money, convict her to be much more active and for me to be able to rely on her, but really I need much better person asap bring it now, please ###
Replies
6
Views
383
I write to ask for prayers over my life everything is stuck no job.cant take care of family n my girlfriend left me .chased out house due to rent.am trysting God for a way out.
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom