GOD Thank You. 🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for yesterday's prayer request. I was not able to share my problems with my family member's. Scared to share. Yesterday I've told my problem to my brother I've told him what I'm confuse of.. atleast I've told my brother. Cos of prayer I was able to share my problems. Still keep me in...
Replies
10
Views
58
Thank you so much for your all prayers for my small scrunches work. After posting prayers here I was able to sew smoothly without any problem or any frustration or anger. I was enjoying my stich. Bfor posting prayers I was in tense mood, no peace. Frustration and work was getting messed up n...
Replies
7
Views
143
Strength, increased faith & guidance in the midst of the pruning process/storm. Also, that the Lord will bring vindication against my adversaries who unjustly plotted & lied against me. And vindication on those who joined them because they didn’t like me. ###
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,743
Messages
16,814,491
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom