God thank you for letting everything go ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
God thank you for letting everything go smoothly with the discussion with my supervisor today please let everything go smoothly with the overtime and doing all the assessment. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Praise God! I prayed for you, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
God thank you for letting everything go smoothly with the discussion with my supervisor today please let everything go smoothly with the overtime and doing all the assessment. Amen
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Click and Read: ALL Things Will Work Together For Your Good...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to with a heavy heart about wanting that specific car the 2025 Lexus IS 350 sport in ultra white with the black interior that I was emailing and talking with the saleswoman ### about but I was not able to get back with her in a timely matter before the car was sold to someone...
Replies
6
Views
182
Dear God, I am letting go of my problems and asking You to handle them. I am letting go of my hurt. and asking You to heal me. I am letting go of my fear and asking You to sustain me. I am letting go of all my worries and asking You to bless me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
6
Views
292
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Holy Spirit's Work to Turn to "Attitude or Wisdom of the Just," Lk 1:17... Prayer Request She Be Hedged with Thorns, Hos 2:6, Comes to her Senses and Repents, Luke 15:17-21, and "Stops Sinning SO Nothing Worse Befalls Her,"...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom