God take charge of this week and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with thanksgiving, acknowledging that every good and perfect gift comes from You. Thank You for the plans You have placed in my heart, the opportunities before me, and the vision You have entrusted to me. I surrender this entire week into Your hands. Lord, I...
Replies
9
Views
277
Please God take charge over ### make her to work harder and faster, she is so slow and I am not pleased with her, she practically does nothing for money, convict her to be much more active and for me to be able to rely on her, but really I need much better person asap bring it now, please ###
Replies
8
Views
368
Please God take charge over ### make her to work harder and faster, she is so slow and I am not pleased with her, she practically does nothing for money, convict her to be much more active and for me to be able to rely on her, but really I need much better person asap bring it now, please ###
Replies
6
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom