God Show Me Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I went to church today and it was awesome...but now that I am home the enemy is getting to me....trying to put on the armour and fight but I am weak I want to be strong but I always screw up....Please God give strength!
 
Dear God please give this person the strength and courage to be strong and resist the temptations of the evil one. I pray Dear Jesus let this precious person feel Your Holy Presence. We ask this in the Holy Name of Your Son Jesus. May God's Love and Peace embrace you and strengthen your faith.

AMEN! MAO
 
Thank You Father,
You are sooo good! Fill this believer with power anew from Your Holy Spirit! Help her to recognize who she is in Christ! Every single God given word in Ephesians 6 is hers already. Her mind is protected by the helmet of salvation, her heart is covered by the righteousness of Jesus Christ, a breastplate that can never be pierced! She is belted with Truth! Christ the Lord is her TRUTH! Let her burst with the knowledge she carries of the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Ready always to share it with the lost. What a privilege You have given, not only to ### but to all of us. Our feet are always polished and ready with it. Thank You Father for the fullness of faith, a shield that makes the enemies' flaming darts bounce off like wet straw. And Your WORD Father! What a sword from which we do fight the good fight! It never dulls, and is alive and pierces through the bones and marrow, cutting through to discern even the thoughts and intents of a heart.

Jesus does not just go to Church with us. He has promised to be with us always! Never leaving us, never forsaking us. What sweet and POWERFUL assurance. ###, know this! Your real name is written on our Father's hand! Every hair on your head is known and is counted and known by Him! What a God we have!

Father God, give ### the courage to walk at home the walk she walks at Church, for You are with her always. Let her take heart. Lord Jesus, grant her the peace that only You can give. Show her just how weak and small the enemy is, as she lives in You, and You in her! May You bless and keep her in Your tender care all the days of her life. In Your Name Lord Jesus I pray, Amen and Amen.
 
Remember, the battle is the Lord's. Trust Him to do what He said.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life today and everyday make a way were it seems to be no way remove all fear and doubt continue to show me favor with my landlord touch...
Replies
6
Views
144
Today I want too Lift My ### into the Lord, I Love My ###, and I use too be in a Miry pit many many yrs ago, but Today I'm walking in Faith in My Uncertainty, and I do a lit for People Familiar and Familiar Spirits, ### have at 40 have not had too endure sorrows or sighing, but she judges and...
Replies
8
Views
194
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God show me grace forgive me for leaning on my own understanding give me self control make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,193
Members
651,114
Latest member
Heytorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom