GOD SEND MY HELPERS TO ME.

Please I need your prayers for God to send helpers to me. I seriously need financial help to enable me feed my family, pay my rent, pay my children school fees and take care of our daily needs.

Thanks and God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren, kindly help me with prayers that God send me destiny helpers and give me a job
Replies
10
Views
172
Lord, I come before you, thanking you for good things you have done, lord .. please send help to me am giving up, I have pain in my heart, please send destiny helper and also someone I can talk to, please lord I need you . In Jesus name ..I pray . amen
Replies
8
Views
273
God please send me helpers that will help me financially and also with their connections, and help me achieve this my dreams and visions with ease, God please help me buy 30 more machines before October ###th and help me so that the schools (all the schools, both the one I approached and didn’t)...
Replies
5
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom