God, Send ### a job this month. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
110
Brethren, kindly help me with prayers that God send me destiny helpers and give me a job
Replies
10
Views
188
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,253
Messages
16,820,565
Members
651,283
Latest member
Aeraernorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom